October Goals Post
Having goals to focus on for the full month of September was helpful overall. I am pleased with the way the month ended up going, even though I did not 100% achieve everything that I wanted. I think as a result, October should also have some set goals, some will be repeats because they are just nice to keep up. So I am spending some time working on getting some goals "on paper" for this month, which is going to help keep me on track.
I think I will use the same format as last month, because it hit a lot of major areas in my life, and helped me to maintain some kind of balance.
So let's look at October and see what we can come up with!
- Log 125 Miles
- Complete the Columbus Marathon
- strength train 4 times (once per week)
- Finish the book I am reading -the second Game of Thrones book
- Write 10000 words
- Blog 3x/week
- go on a date. with or without Addie to a place we don't go frequently - or a new place
- Send the hubby a card, just because
- Plan a fall trip
- Play at the park
- Go for 4 walks
- eat out or get take out only 4 times
So there we go. Goals for the month of October, I think all of them will be achievable.
What are your goals for the month?