A Sunday List
Now that it is Sunday, I want to just fill you in on some things that I am thinking about. Things around here are pretty busy, and I am happy about that, and I got a good amount of work done today, which should eliminate my need to go in to work tomorrow, which I am very happy about. I am scheduled off tomorrow, but because Friday was so hectic, I did not get as many things done as I wanted to accomplish. So here are the things on my mind today.
- I got some work done today that I had figured I would need to get done tomorrow. I am relieved that I got it done today because now I think I am just going to log in to email for a little while tomorrow rather than actually needing to go into the office.
- Christmas is only like 3 days away. It is December 22 today. I am a little freaked out that maybe I don't have everything done that I need to get done. But I am reminding myself that I have all day tomorrow to accomplish anything else that needs to get done. I SHOULD manage.
- We are leaving early Tuesday to head up to Toledo for Christmas. I am wondering how much longer we will be doing that now that we have Miss A and having Christmas in Toledo will likely become more and more difficult as she gets older/bigger.
- I accomplished all the runs that I wanted to get in this week. I will do a full rundown of my workouts tomorrow in between errands and gift wrapping.
- It is currently naptime at our house. Teek and Addie are both asleep right near me. They are pretty adorable.
- Addie is also adorable when she is smiling.
How is your Sunday?