New Goals, New Outlook, New DIET
I really need to get myself psyched up to write! We’re coming up on NoJoMo, and I ALWAYS try and fit that in. So I need to get back in the habit of writing every day, even if it is just a few sentences! Plus I have not blogged in well over a week, and while I am keeping up with those that I read, I am feeling a little bit lame for not keeping up with my own.
Plus there has been so much going on in my life that I am pleased with. Here is a quick rundown!
1. I have less than a week left in the boot. I cannot WAIT to start running again. I am allowed to right away, but slowly short distances first… No more than 3 miles at a time for the first week.
2. I have decided to run my first FULL marathon. Flying Pig 2012, here I come! I will be using the Glass City Half two weeks before as a training run. My schedule has 12 miles on that day anyway.
3. I have started working on a bucket list. I am thinking about buying a Groupon for sky-diving. Its good for a year, and that is DEFINITELY on my list. I have until midnight tonight to decide if I should buy the groupon.
4. I am completely addicted to Pinterest. I have created my christmas list, bucket list, and a million other (ok, maybe 10 other) boards on there, and I could look at it forever. I have no idea why.
5. J and I got a new puppy! His name is Zeus, he is 4 months old, and he is a Malti-poo. We always go poodle mix (just like Teek) because J has allergies. Here he is!:
He already got a haircut. The top picture is the first day we got him, and then the others are a little more recent.
6. Last weekend I met a guy by the name of Mike who is a coach for girls who want to compete. He’s AMAZING. I have hired him for 10 sessions (to start) and he also has created me a new diet. I will be shopping for my new groceries on Sunday and having my first training session next Sunday (the 30th). I will be competing either in March or April… playing that by ear.
That’s it for now. I miss everyone and will try to be better about updates!